HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Agreed ....speedyG

For all the effort made to date....and in an effort to move things along...with all the benefits to these communities coming (jobs, roads, opportunity, revenue sharing, broadband, hydro...HOPE...ect) this is the responce.

"The First Nations of Mushkegowuk Council in Northern Ontario feel blind-sided"

"Mushkegowuk Grand Chief Jonathan Solomon blasted the direction the Ontario government is taking"

"We will not stand back and watch as the most vulnerable are left voiceless and our lands’ under attack"

"a big step backward" 

"our children and young teens have been taken away"..."placed in group homes hundreds of miles from home"

"hope has been destroyed"

"they have delivered basically a slap in the face"

"the Ontario government has had no consultation with our First Nation"

"the Mushkegowuk First Nations will resist"

Well, Mr Grand Chief Jonathan Solomon your tone is quite disturbing...coming from someone who expects us to believe he is willing to work with the government and companies....your not...you, Mr Grand Chief Jonathan Solomon...are a liar

We are all people of Canada first....we are all stewarts of the land. We all care for our children and our families as well as other people's children and families. The truth is many natives, such as myself chose to leave lands with few opportunities to offer better lives for our families....some with success, and others, not so much...but we are trying.  

Things like this development will help 10's of thousands...if not hundreds of thousands of people and their families.

You, Mr Grand Chief Jonathan Solomon, and all your nonsence, is not only hurting your own people...you, and other like minded individuals, with all your resistance... are hurting countless others in Ontario and Canada who are trying to make a life for their families.

Just had to comment....cause I am fighting for my family and my people too.  Seems obvious we see things differently...very different.

New Message
Please login to post a reply