HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

speedy, I'm not as negative about Noront as you appear to be

The share price always goes down before good news ..ever since RCF came on board.

And when I look at Canadian Insider: I feel some rays of optimism

https://www.canadianinsider.com/node/7?menu_tickersearch=NOT+%7C+Noront+Resources

Notice the transaction date on Oct. 12, 2018? I noticed that Dave Thomas, Director at Noront who works at RCF bought $1,250,775 worth of Noront shares ...and the acquisition was carried out ...privately. Notice the ownership in this case shows "Direct ownership".....not indirect ownership.

Also, notice on Nov. 6,2018 ..the warrants for an amount of  $1,774,644 for RCF , indirect ownership this time, acquisition carried out privately.

"Should the value of the equity decline, then the value of the warrant almost always decreases at a quicker percentage rate. It’s high risk, high reward. Therefore, it’s not for everyone.

Warrants should generally be utilized when you are bullish on an equity long term."

New Message
Please login to post a reply