HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

-The Company originally put the negotiations of the pre-development agreement on hold until the Company and the proponents of the access roads had a chance to meet with the provincial government and understand its vision for regional development.

Given the positive nature of the meetings so far, the Company is planning on reinitiating the pre-development agreement discussion with its community partners in the fourth quarter. 

-Noront continues to actively solicit interest in partnering with the Company to explore for gold in the Ring of Fire; several intermediate to large gold producers have expressed interest and signed confidentiality agreements in order to review Company data.

===================================================

It is page 6... I find interesting. It is the map that I find interesting.

You can see the highlighted sections of roads by Webequie, marten falls, and Aroland.

But it it the black shaded road that I notice as different. It also goes to Eabametoong which is interesting.

The description of this road is very hard to read but with a magnifying glass it appears to read :no leading proponents.

When I looks at this map carefully, I see the following:

The Noront North South Road was one of the roads already in their EA. The Additional EA's for the extension from this road are two separate EA's

Webequie from their reserve to the mine and Marten Falls from the END of painters Lake to their reserve. But, when you look at this coloured map with coloured lines it doesn't show Marten Falls' true EA which is from the END of painters Lake to their reserve...it shows you something different in the blue line.

My thinking is this:

The main North south Road (not leading to the reserves) will be a partnership between Aroland, Marten Falls, and (?).

We don't know what the question mark is yet. Will it be gov't (S) or will it be a private company.

What I do know is that this main road has been in the Noront EA for years...

And it is up to Rod Phillips the new Minister of Environment to decide when to release the approed EA. Once this EA is released this portion which runs from the highway to the mine can be started.

The interesting part I am still pondering is the road to Eabamtoong. ...roads to  (Neskantaga and Nibinamik are not drawn in.  Why is Eabametoong's road drawn in? I guess there must be talks going on regarding Eabametoong and a connection road.

=============================================================

-. The McFaulds No.10 zinc-rich horizon is enveloped within a broader zone of strong chlorite-garnet alteration which is being looked at to vector towards a more vent-proximal sequence which could host massive sulfide.

The continuity of alteration and broad zinc-silver mineralization at McFaulds No.10 is encouraging and indicates that the most productive portion of this new zone may be located further to the northeast. Ground geophysical surveys are currently being planned over the McFaulds No.8 area in the fourth quarter of 2018 to follow up on these exciting results.

Surveys will include ground gravity and magneto-tellurics (MT) in an attempt to image the sulfide lens at McFaulds No.8 to depths of between 500-1000m below surface.

Results of these surveys, expected in late December 2018, will guide deep drilling at McFaulds No.8 and the surrounding area in early 2019.

===========================================================

-The magnetic signature of the Pinay target is explained as a layered ferrogabroic body lacking in any significant primitive ultramafic rocks (i.e. dunite and peridotite) as at Eagles Nest and Black Thor, and as such Management have downgraded the Ni-Cu prospectivity with no further work planned on the Pinay target.

Should assays reveal elevated PGE concentrations within ferrgabbroic units, the prospect of a PGE reef-style deposit will be evaluated in light of this recent drilling and the revised geologic model at Pinay.

New Message
Please login to post a reply