HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Dec 05, 2018 03:37PM

To start, Thank You Ringer for the reminder from Sudol.

You all must remember how up to ten years ago we blamed the the governments for lack of progress. Mostly blaming the two liberal Ontario governments, now we have conservatives and has anything changed?
We also blamed Noront management. My opinion is that even the likes of Nemis would not change the situation for the better, Because the real blame is not there.

Just look at our share price with another winter road season not used hence another year wasted. The sp reflects that and we are further dilluted, no blame to RCF, they are doing what I would do.

Back to Sudol.
The hold back is with the natives, mostly Eabametoong and Neskantaga who are using exaggeration, and probably lies, to put their feet in the doorway to the Ring.
As Sudol correctly implies, they should have little or no say with regard to the Ring itself.
Only say is with regard to potential road that may pass near them.
But what objections could they have to that?
None, here they need to state their concerns if any. They are using that as a means to having a say about the RofF because they want a piece of that pie.
Consultation is a two way road. It is a falacy to imply that this responsibility lies only with governments.

Ok, we all know this. But what do we do about it?.

I say, do not get distracted by the false claims, do not repost them as if they have any validity.

AND get onto the band wagon to tell the politicians to do the same.
Politicians have no guts to say and do what is obviously needed. They are concerned with public opinion, polls and Because their main concern is to remain at the public trough.
Make them serve the greater public instead the vocal few, or the media.

Are we to be dilluted into a few cents per share after more years wasted?  Ed G.

Dec 06, 2018 01:02PM
Dec 08, 2018 12:29PM
Dec 08, 2018 12:44PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply