HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

If I could sit in front of this Chief, I would ask her the following:

Chief, can you explain to me how you allowed so much drilling on your traditional lands by a company called Wabassi Resources which has headquarters in Charlottesville Virginia USA.

And when I look at the address, I notice Merrill Lynch is in the same building..

How "lucky" for this privately owned company headquartered in the USA.. that they were able to accomplish so much with their property that sits on the traditional lands of Eabametoong and Marten Falls.

And the drill results...very impressive considering they are only 120km from the ROF 

http://wabassiresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Wabassi-NWOPA-Presentation-April-2017.pdf

Just last February as a matter of fact 10 holes were drilled over 1900m and yet not a peep from Eabametoong...

And quite frankly,..without a road happening "anytime" soon..to have an company headquartered in the USA to spend so much money..why? Why bother?

And why was this Chief so ...allowing...of all this drilling.

So strange...that a Noront a Canadian company gets such a hard time from this Chief but an American company seems to have no problem at all.

So Wabassi Resources, ULC

650 Peter Jefferson Parkway Suite 230
Charlottesville, VA 22911

WaWabassi Resources, ULC

Charlottesville, VA 22911bassi Resources, ULC
Charlottesville, VA 22911

New Message
Please login to post a reply