HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

from last year:

The symposium was deemed a success by both Industry and Marten Falls First NationMarten Falls plans to make this an annual, regional event geared toward the traditional land holders and mining companies in the region.

Chief Bruce Achneepineskum said, "We hope to provide this regional forum for engagement between mining companies, suppliers and First Nation members that will be used for providing project information and for partnership opportunities between companies and interested First Nations or their members."

==========================================================================

I don't know .....folks ...but, I may as well say it the way I feel.

Last year this event was held days 13 days  prior to the August 21, 2017 road announcement.

But, after that fiasco, and then the Coutts last Dec. speech at the Chamber stating... "First Nations being proponents of roads... and shovels in the ground Jan.-Feb.2018 and the mine to start being built at the same time....."

well...we know how that worked out.

So looking at the Marten Falls, Phase 1 time line....and the "maybe we'll consider phase 2 in the future"...?

Would you travel to this??? Picture you are a company.....a supplier......looking to partner with Marten Falls.   ..And you see that this is an annual event. Would you go to this event this year?

I bet it's colder there than last August. Would you go? It's work holiday party time. Christmas luncheon or corporate dinner time..

Especially the Friday Dec. 14, in Thunder bay.  Would you go to this .....this year? For what exactly.

Look at the time lines. And there isn't even an approved EA which is SO SO SO long overdue.

Why not get into the festive mood and skip this year... go next year...you got plenty of time....unless. there is a reason to go this year...meaning ..you know something different.

=========================================================================

Marten Falls First Nation will be holding a Mining Symposium again to give membership an opportunity to ask the mining industry questions about their projects.

The Mining Symposium will take place during the afternoon on:

Wednesday, December 12, 2018 in Marten Falls

Thursday, December 13, 2018 in Geraldton at the Legion and,

Friday, December 14, 2018 in Thunder Bay at the Victoria Inn

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Message
Please login to post a reply