HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: I think we have about 9 days and an hour, give or take a bit...

I think that we only have about 9 days left to hear about anything "newsworthy" in regards to Noront like was told to us. In this I mean that we should be hearing news about the EA for the road, the road announcement or the smelter location decision in that specific time period. I have some peculiar reasoning for this:

First, if we get any news that can make an impact on our share price, it should be done prior to the Christmas/New Year's dates and days in between. Many people will be away celebrating these events and should not be concerned about their stocks over this time period. I pray that everyone will be celebrating Christmas with family and friends as well as bringing in the New Year in the same manner. Sitting in front of a computer over this time frame is just wrong, in "My" opinion... So, releasing news after Friday, December 21st would just be wrong. Now that I've said that, there will probably be some barn burning news come out on December 31st just to prove me wrong LOL.

Are we going to see some news? I am guessing we won't and hoping that we will. In other words, I don't think that the releasing of news is in Alan's control and the "powers that be" don't really care about you and I who come to this forum. They have a timetable all of their own. And before you go off on Alan, ask yourself one question... Do you think that Alan is intentionally lying and trying to mislead everyone in regards to Noront? I see him under a lot of pressure from All sides trying to keep this company together and getting things started. If it was up to him, I think that he would have us a lot further along that where we are at now. It's his name on the line (according to some on this forum at the very least). I think that circumstances beyond his control (Government, FN's and/or "big money") are making the real decisions and he is just trying to get things moving forward as best he can. Just my opinion...

Best of luck to all the NOT shareholders, long and short...

Herb

New Message
Please login to post a reply