HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: It’s Not How Hard You Fall, But How Fast You Get Back Up

Here we go lifting up our spirits again for the new year......2019 here we come.

=============================================

https://saultonline.com/2018/12/its-not-how-hard-you-fall-but-how-fast-you-get-back-up/

It’s Not How Hard You Fall, But How Fast You Get Back Up

December 24, 2018
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter

It’s been a challenging year but we got through it; Algoma Steel is out of bankruptcy protection, a fresh council is in place, Noront and Alan Coutts will in the near future be in a position to announce (fingers crossed) that Sault Ste. Marie will be the home of the Billion dollar ferrochrome plant which (if the cards are in our favour) will inject  Billions  into the local economy in the coming years.

Oh right, Popeyes and Burger King just opened (haha). Yes, we had challenges both globally and locally, but we prevailed to see another day.

In the New Year, we can look forward to the Soo Greyhounds making a run at a Division, Conference or even League championship. Yes, if you have been following Dog Treats, you’ll know the Hounds are definitely still in the mix and we’ll figure out what direction we will be going when the jury comes back (Jan 10, noon, 2019).

Thou Dogs of Winter return to action this Friday against the Spirit of Saginaw and again Saturday night against a much improved Wolf via Sudbury.

Don’t forget to watch Greyhounds Barrett Hayton and Morgan Frost lead the Canadian team to a World Junior Title starting Boxing Day (commencement of said tourney)

On a Rock and Roll note, The Killer Dwarfs will be making their long-awaited return to the Soo when they play Soo Blaster on Saturday, April 27/2019. Russ tells me they would have been here earlier but they kept ending up in Michigan and that their GPS was sarcastically wrong. Tickets are a measly $24.50 and will go quick.

In other rock news, Jeff Pilson (Dokken), Mick Jones, and the rest of the buys will be playing the GFL as Foreigner on March 5. In the same breath as bassist Jeff Pilson, it’s also gonna be a thrill when legendary journeyman Rudy Sarzo takes the stage as a member of the Guess Who, who are playing the DreamMakers in Soo Michigan on May 20.

As per Rock Talk; I will be interviewing Roger Clyne of the Peacemakers/Refreshments early in the New Year as well and am working on other rockers for Y’all.

As for me, I will be looking forward to improving every day in the New Year and making 2019 better than 2018; whether or not we have setbacks is irrelevant. Remember, it’s not how hard you fall, it’s how fast you get back up !!

Thanks for reading and have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

New Message
Please login to post a reply