HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

After 3 weeks of multiple emails Doug Ford finally replied. He brushed me off but in doing so he did give me an email address to Greg Rickford. 

I figured I would share it with you all. I am sure you all have more indepth questions and perhaps we could put some pressure on the situation and get some answers. 

"Thanks for getting in touch with me about the Ring of Fire. I appreciate having this opportunity to hear what you have to say. The people of this province have put great trust in me, and I’ll make certain that our government always puts people first and respects Ontario’s hard-working taxpayers. As the issue you raised falls in the area of responsibility of the Honourable Greg Rickford, Minister of Energy, Northern Development and Mines, you may want to contact him to share your concerns. The minister can be contacted directly by email at [email protected]. Thanks again for contacting me. Doug Ford Premier of Ontario."

New Message
Please login to post a reply