HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Ashba,

I also emailed the Premier and I also got a response that was similar to yours and this was 5 1/2 years ago.

It looks like the email thats recieved by the Government is handled by some secretary who answers your email with a generic reply and the one's that the message was meant for never see it. 

Responce from Kathleen Wynne

posted on Sep 09, 2013 12:38PM

Here is the responce to my email I sent Kasthleen Wynne on Sept. 4 about the slow progress on developments in the Ring of Fire.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Thank you for taking the time to send your online message regarding developments in the Ring of Fire. Your concerns are important to me, and I am grateful that you have taken the time to share them.

Our Government remains dedicated to working with northerners, Aboriginal communities and mining partners to fully realize the Ring of Fire's potential, and to create the jobs that will support northern Ontario families.

As the issues you raised would best be addressed by my colleague the Honourable Michael Gravelle, Minister of Nothern Development and Mines, I have forwarded a copy of your online message to the minister, asking that he or a member of his staff respond to you directly.

Once again, thank you for writing. Please accept my best wishes.

Kathleen Wynne

Premier of Ontario

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I get a responce from Michael Gravelle I will post it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply