HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Mayor, city officials huddle with Noront Resources brass in Toronto

The mayor tells SooToday that no timeline has been set for the ongoing selection process, as Noront awaits word from the Ford government on access roads.

Thanks Ringer.  So...It's somwhat official.  The government looks to be the holdup.  The three amiogos (Ford, Rickford  and Fedeli) need to drop whatever their doing and meet with Matawa; specifically Marten Falls and Webequie.  If we hold this recent "Intergovernmental Announcement" rumour to be true then like Babjak1 said, it will likely happen according to RCF's timeline; end of January.  I expect that as soon as there is indication of road &/or rail (Mushkegowuk corridor) announcement RCF will execute their shares for debt-owed clause. 

Matawa appears ready, so I can only think that whatever negotiations are happening between Matawa and the Ontario government, there must be a third factor that is precipitating delay....Possibly due to securing Federal government funding, or even as I believe, from Mushkegowuk / Quebec Hydro who could offer us the best case scenario, and have been knocking on Matawa's backdoor since day one ; IMHO.

TM.

New Message
Please login to post a reply