HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

When the smelter deadline in August was passed, it was acknowledged and Noront changed the deadline to end of year.

So why has nothing been said in regards to the missing of the 2018 deadline. The only information regarding timelines has come from Rickford (not a member of the company!) who has said that news is coming soon. I believe that it is because otherwise the missing of a public timeline should have been addressed similarly to how it was in August. 

I think that the only way Noront could warrant this lack of acknowledgement is with a plan to be releasing promising information soon after to appease investors. 

Please let me know your thoughts as I have not been following Noront for as long as some other investors. What do you think is going on right now?

Regards, 

David

New Message
Please login to post a reply