HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

https://www.northernontariobusiness.com/regional-news/sudbury/sika-to-acquire-king-packaged-materials-company-1310681

“Especially in the home improvement market and in the growing tunnelling and mining market segments, the acquisition of King Packaged Materials will make Sika one of the leading suppliers of concrete solutions in Canada. We look forward to a successful joint future and would like to extend a very warm welcome to all King employees as they join the Sika team.”

The transaction is expected to close in the second quarter of 2019.

Headquartered in Baar, Switzerland, Sika is a specialty chemicals company developing and producing systems and products

Products like the one below.

CONCRETE FOR REMOTE MINING PROJECTS

Unique and proven Sika solutions for remote mining projects including products designed for on site production to facilitate logistics and avoid shelf-life issues.

• Powder shotcrete accelerators for on site blending
  • Sika flake technology for onsite production of concrete admixtures
  • Sika Fiber® technology in order to reduce steel reinforcing of concrete structures

===================================================

Folks, I take notice of the timing of things and thought to myself…why is this company based in Switzerland doing this acquisition now…supposed to close 2nd half of this year.

What do they know that made them decide to do this now as opposed to years ago or years from now? Or why even here.

I looked at the board of directors and notice a Dutch guy and then a bunch of swiss Folks and then there was the Canadian(U.S. Permanent Resident )   guy that kind of…. stuck out…brought in year 2018 unlike the others that range from year 2000-2012

JUSTIN MARSHALL HOWELL

Board of Directors

LL.B and B.C.L, McGill University, Canada Year of birth: 1971

Nationality: Canada (U.S. Permanent Resident) Member since: 2018

Committees: Nomination and Compensation Committee

CAREER

Since 2010

Senior Investment Manager, BMGI, Kirkland, WA, USA

2007-2009

Vice President, Investment Banking, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, New York, NY, USA

2003-2007

Associate, Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP, New York, NY. USA

OTHER MANDATES AND ACTIVITIES

Member of the Board

OE Holdings, LLC, Texas, USA

This Senior investment manager at BMGI is interesting. BMGI stands for Bill Gates Melinda Gates Investments.

I did a post yesterday called COBALT.  Perhaps take another peek and notice this part:

“A coalition of billionaires led by Bill Gates has thrown its financial weight behind a startup hoping to build a “Google Maps for the earth’s crust” to hunt for new sources of cobalt.

The startup, Kobold Metals,…….

New Message
Please login to post a reply