HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I don't like the current share price.

But the same dislike of current share price can be echoed with any decent junior miner of  metals out there. Especially the Canadian juniors.

If you don't agree with that statement please find a normally priced CDN junior that has an incredible deposit that is fairly priced and has not had the sh*t kicked out of them.

Is it all due to bad management?

How about, Fancamp,  Northern Dynasty Minerals, Star Diamond, Norzinc, Zenyatta, Rockex just to name a few. I'm sure you all have others you can add to this list.

I realize that Noront is not a lone wolf in having an undervalued price based on what they have in the ground.

I like that Noront's management:

-has MFFN as a shareholder

-that they consolidated 85% of the land

-that taxpayers will foot the bill for the high speed internet in the ROF.

-that they are pressuring the Gov't for the best Hydro deal for the smelter by using manitoba as a bargaining chip.

-I like so very much that Baosteel is a shareholder with a board seat. Especially when i think of the strategic relationships they have with so many  like Tesla as an example.

I like that Franco was able to lend us a mere 25 million to buy the Cliffs claims that Cliffs paid around 750 million when all was added in.

I like that others will pay for the toll road and that Noront will be a simple user of the road.

I like the fact that Webequie is on board and has a good relationship with Noront.

Is it all bad management?

Perhaps if management and Directors would load up and buy lots of Noront stock ..then there would be confidence in the stock ..right? and the price be much higher right?

So, let's look for a stock in Ontario that has some good assets and which management owns a bundle. Around 50% ownership as an example. How about Rockex mining sitting at 4.5 cents per share market cap of around 3 million and a NPV of $ 9.4 Billion Net Present Value with a 6% discount rate ?

And management owns half this company, how can this company be worth so little??Bad management? Management not owning enough??

Rockex wants to have the FIRST HBI PLANT IN CANADA.

link below..notice the Ceo of Rockex...Armando..who worked at Essar Algoma for 39 years...

http://www.rockexmining.com/i/pdf/2015-11_RXMCP.pdf

Armando Plastino recently retired as the Chief Executive Officer of Essar Global's Canadian subsidiary, Essar Steel Algoma Inc. in Sault Ste Marie, Ontario, after a career spanning nearly 39 years. Mr. Plastino was Chief Executive Officer of Essar Steel Algoma Inc. 

============================================================

This company should in NO WAY be valued at a mrket cap of 3 million. In the same way that Noront's market cap should in NO WAY be where it is.

Rockex has an incredible iron ore deposit,  their core asset, the Lake  St. Joesph project  is located approximately 100 kilometres northeast of Sioux Lookout and 80 kilometres south-southwest of Pickle Lake in northwestern Ontario. 

a grade simliar to Bloom Lake ...but they have MORE tonnage. Much more.  Cliffs paid a fortune for Consolidated Thompson which had Bloom. When the price of iron ore tanked and Cliffs went from $100 per share to a low of around $1.50 they sold Bloom Lake Deposit to Champion iron ore mine.

Champion is focused on shipping to China.

If you know the history you'll know that Essar Algoma had quite the dispute with cliffs Natural resources in regards to the iron ore pellet supply. They settled the spat..

Dec. 30, 2017 /CNW/ - Essar Steel Algoma Inc.  the Ontario Superior Court of Justice has approved a Term Sheet between Algoma and Cliffs Mining Company ("Cliffs") for the supply of iron ore pellets from January 1, 2017 through December 31, 2020, with a provison for a one year extension.  The Term Sheet, when combined with the existing Pellet Sale and Purchase Agreement provides surety of supply for 70% of Algoma's pellet requirements.

===============================================================

Rockex has an incredible iron ore deposit 100km away from the sioux and wants to make Hot briquetted iron (HBI)

In  regards to   (HBI)Hot Briquetted iron,  check out the links below regarding Cliffs and Trump.

https://www.toledoblade.com/local/politics/2019/04/06/what-cleveland-cliffs-means-for-toledo-and-trump/stories/20190402142

https://www.fool.com/investing/2019/04/08/is-cleveland-cliffs-a-buy.aspx

The company is underway on construction of a new hot briquetted iron (HBI) plant in Toledo, Ohio, which should become operational in 2020.

.One thing that should appeal to US mini-mill steelmakers, the target market for Cliffs' HBI plant, is that it will make product with a carbon content of 0.5-3%. Most of the company's output have a roughly 3% carbon content, a figure comparable to the 4% carbon content of pig iron exported from Russia or Ukraine, Goncalves said.

Imported pig iron is widely used by US mini-mill steelmakers that need more virgin iron units to make value-added products, such as special bar quality steels and advanced high-strength steels for the automotive sector.

That 4% carbon content should make the transition to US-made HBI from imported pig iron smooth for domestic mini-mills, Goncalves said. Also helping will be that Cliffs will be able to sell domestic mills a customized product versus the commercial-quality material they currently buy in bulk from abroad that is not always tailored to their needs.

==============================================================================

Below is a link from the past (you'll see Sioux lookout, Noront, Rockex)

https://www.northernontariobusiness.com/industry-news/mining/sioux-lookout-takes-its-mining-message-to-pdac-371817

With Noront, Sioux Lookout views itself as the jumping-off point for the company’s proposed west-to-east road corridor to access its chromite and nickel deposits in the Ring of Fire.

The addition of a hot briquetted iron processing plant that Rockex wants to situate close to town would provide a business incentive to finally justify the construction of a natural gas pipeline to the community, 70 kilometres off the Trans-Canada Highway.

================================================================

Since Cliffs who is now Clevland Cliffs ,...and wants to concentrate soley on the USA market..it makes sense to have an HBI plant in Canada in  the Sioux Lookout area. 

======================================================================

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/thunder-bay/sioux-lookout-trans-load-1.4467817

The Municipality of Sioux Lookout, Township of Pickle Lake, as well as industry like Noront Resources, Morgan Fuels and CN Rail want to move forward on a new trans-load facility, in Sioux Lookout, Ont.

====================================================================

Do you see the connection? Stuff from the eagles nest making its way along east west road, to sioux lookout where Rockex wants their facility. The stuff from Noront and Rockex can make it's way to customers by using CN Rail from  Sioux or by way of water to international customers.

Essar steel algoma are one of the customers that would be perfect for the stuff coming from Noront and Rockex.

Just some more patience needed until this entire sector turns around.

========================================================================

New Message
Please login to post a reply