HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

ATTENTION MEMBERS: 

Tonight, we're giving our website a serious makeover.  

So if you can't access the site for a bit, don't worry, we're just sprucing things up for an even smoother experience.  

In the event that you experience issues accessing the new site, please clear your browser's cookies and cache. 

See You On The Other Side!

Mis-management or no management  at every government level for many years, yes, mis-management at the board level, yes under different CEO,Mis-management at the First Nations . I blame everybody involved in this process, how can u NOT. If your money is tied up in Noront, you want better than losing money on paper every year. At least I do. But I still have confidence in this stock. that NOT will finally be unlocked and mined, after years of grid lock. A few good press offerings,in quick succession, might do the trick.  Or some major demand and free trade agreement with China and Canada. We should set huawei Chief financial officer Meng wanzhou free and sign such a deal to jump start our economy. Spot

New Message
Please login to post a reply