HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Folks

I have observed this bb for sometime without intergecting with personal obsefvations from many posters however: I have evaluated the posts from many long time investors and those trying to make the killing investment and realized that no matter who you support there is no real answer to the logic, strategy, planing and pure conjecture of those who have supported this company for eon's and yet the company continues to poke the common and hign end investor (to a point)  with no I repeat no worthwhile information about the real PLAN, WHY you ask: well This is my opinion only and is not worth a pinch of sht in many eyes: when you have no plan there is no plan which allows you to spread the Bsht as thin as it takes to keep the implosion at bay, in reality IT STINKS!!  Coutts time to get it RIGHT!!! 

New Message
Please login to post a reply