HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

From Sudbury.....I must ask.  I know Noront has discovered Rhodium at EN, and in some of their other claims.  But I didn't realize that we have lots of it.  Previous reports have indicated its presence at EN, but they have not delineated any amounts as far as I can see.  Do you have any additional info to share that is more up to date? Possibly from an AGM encounter with CEOs. I only have what I quickly accessed from memory:

http://norontresources.com/noront-confirms-high-grade-platinum-palladium-grades-identifies-presence-of-rhodium/

Quote:

Rhodium is a relatively rare and valuable platinum group element (pge) found in platinum ores and is commonly used to harden platinum and palladium. It is found in the nickel-copper-pge deposits of the Sudbury basin and at this stage the abundance in the Eagle’s Nest is not completely understood due to insufficient sampling. However, the Company plans to undertake a comprehensive sampling campaign and study to evaluate the significance of the rhodium and other platinum group elements throughout the entire Eagle’s Nest deposit.

New Message
Please login to post a reply