HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

This news came out yesterday:

http://centuryglobal.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/NR_2019-06-17_director-change.pdf

Two directors leave Century Global and are replaced by two Baosteel people.

================================================

Baowu(Baosteel), and China Minmetals are strategic investors of Century Global.

Champion Iron Ore mines did a deal with Century Global in 2013

https://www.championiron.com/champion-iron-mines/champion-iron-agrees-sell-remaining-interest-attikamagen-project-century-iron/

-Champion Iron ore got 2 million shares of Century Global and a 2% nsr for this deal.

I don't know if they still have the shares and 2% NSR.

-Baosteel has a strategic agreement with Tesla

-China minmetals subsidiary (Shanghai Baoye Group Co. supplied stuff to Tesla's gigafactory in china which is supposed to be finished in Sept. of this year or earlier

"Shanghai Baoye Group Co Ltd, a China Minmetals subsidiary, is preparing for the delivery of a large amount of concrete pipe piles and steel pile tips in the second half of December, showed a document on the metals giant’s website."

==========================================================

So what's the plan? Ontario , quebec, just gives away resources to China, with a small margin of profit?

I'm thinking of a bigger type of deal. As an example, I still think about the GM Oshawa Plant....the actual size of that huge plant. 

I still can't get this rumour out of my mind, that reared its head in Feb of this year: GM working with Tesla on an electric pickup truck

https://cleantechnica.com/2019/02/12/scoop-gm-working-on-electric-pickup-truck-with-tesla-powertrain/

"A source somewhat close to the heart of a big new development at GM has informed CleanTechnica that GM is indeed working on an electric pickup truck, and it is based around a Tesla powertrain. As in, the majority of the guts of the truck will be made by Tesla."

===================================================================

last month I read an article in THE STAR that has this piece in it

"The transformation of GM and the evolution race in the auto industry simply hasn’t included Oshawa. That’s a tragedy, especially when one considers the enormous acreage, the long-lived history, the vast size of the facility, the fact that at its peak more than 20,000 worked there. And of course, the legacy of Sam McLaughlin and the McLaughlin Motor Car Co.

Once upon a time the Oshawa plant was at the forefront of auto manufacture. Today it’s looking at a future doing piece work. The optimists say at least the lights will be staying on, and, who knows, maybe there will be room for second-tier growth in the long run."

=====================================================

With this whole Ontario open for Business..and the fact that Ontario -Quebec have a vehicle superstore in metals. 

Why not build here in Ontario and also agree to ship stuff to China. 

Elon Musk came to Canada when he was 17 and went to Queens University in Kingston, Ontario for a couple of years

a couple of years ago he tweeted:

I love Canada! I'm half Canadian. My Mom was born in Regina. My grandfather (her Dad) was American, born in Minnesota.

New Message
Please login to post a reply