HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

The "responsible" shorters of Tesla have hedged their bets.

I was amazed to see so many folks from ABB, taking a break and enjoying some lunch outside at the gigafactory as seen in the video I posted.

ABB is one the the global leaders in electrical infrastructure. You can imagine the amount of money that will need to be handed over to ABB for their part in the China Gigafactory.

Shareholders of ABB, like Blackrock don't seem to be concerned about not being paid..by Tesla.

======================================================

And the … Tesla-GM , electric pickup truck combo package. Just can't get that thought out of my head.

I had posted the below link before that came out in Feb of this year.:

https://cleantechnica.com/2019/02/12/scoop-gm-working-on-electric-pickup-truck-with-tesla-powertrain/

"A source somewhat close to the heart of a big new development at GM has informed CleanTechnica that GM is indeed working on an electric pickup truck, and it is based around a Tesla powertrain. As in, the majority of the guts of the truck will be made by Tesla.”

I suppose when you are trying to make the best deal you can, ..you show your "potential Partner" that there are other potential deals on the table..

http://fortune.com/2019/04/12/gm-amazon-backed-electric-car-startup-rivian-talks-dead/

Interesting that  the deal between GM-Rivian looks ...dead according to the link above.. and this death occurred one month after.. the rumour of GM-Tesla , electric pickup truck

If you were to ask a North American potential owner of an electric pickup truck this question:

What makes your mouth water more?

(1)  A GM-TESLA combo electric pickup truck  in which most of the guts are made by Tesla

Or:

(2)  A GM-Rivian combo electric truck. (I can almost hear the question in the background…”who is Rivian?”

I keep thinking back to GM Oshawa and how at one time 200,000 people were employed there ..and how large the property is…and all the strategically close minerals in Ontario and Quebec.

=================================================

I keep thinking back to "Tesla wants to deal directly with mining companies...And the strategic relationship Tesla and Baosteel have.

And not to forget the relationship between GM and China.

https://media.gm.com/media/cn/en/gm/news.detail.html/content/Pages/news/cn/en/2019/Jan/0107_sales.html

Baosteel and GM have a partnership too!

More and more we are seeing…if you want to build in our country…use our stuff…especially if you receive any gov’t subsidies.

I can see Baosteel supplying lots of automotive steel to GM and Tesla …for the China projects.

I can see Arcelormittal supplying lots of automotive steel to India, Canada, Europe.

New Message
Please login to post a reply