HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Hi everyone,

I have been emailing Greg Rickford and I received this response on Monday:

Dear Chris:

Thank you for your email of May 2, 2019, regarding resource development in the area known as the Ring of Fire. As Minister of Energy, Northern Development and Mines, I am pleased to respond.

I can assure you that development of the Ring of Fire is a top priority of this government and we continue to work hard to ensure its success. The Ring of Fire represents a legacy opportunity not only for the jobs it will create in mining extraction but for the economic development opportunities for Indigenous communities and municipalities in the area.

Currently, Marten Falls and Webequie First Nations are undertaking comprehensive and coordinated federal-provincial environmental assessment work for their respective proposed road projects. This is an important step in the planning and building of roads that will connect these communities to the provincial highway system and enable future mineral development in the Ring of Fire.

I can assure you that change is coming, and progress will be realized. Our government made a commitment to open the incredible resources located in the Ring of Fire and we plan to keep that promise.

Once again, thank you for writing and please accept my best wishes.

Sincerely,

[original signed by]

The Honourable Greg Rickford

Minister of Energy, Northern Development and Mines

Jun 26, 2019 07:05AM
Jun 26, 2019 07:44AM
Jun 26, 2019 12:40PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply