HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Jul 12, 2019 03:07PM
Jul 12, 2019 06:13PM

JW.  If you don't believe in the NOT stock you hold, then what is keeping you around....Why not place you bets in the South African stock market instead, since there is no difference.  Besides, you right.  Just because the Soo Lockes are being expanded probably means the new owners are shipping more of the same steel Essar was making at Algoma. But wait..Silly me...I totally forgot...They are reinventing themselves.  Which means....  I don't get the warm and fuzzy feeling that they are going to be continuing where Essar left off....The old steel just doesn't cut it anymore. 

Gee, I wonder where there going to get the chrome they need for stainless steel...Oh yeah!  South Africa.  That makes sense....  Where Eskom is under fire for polluting and killing people while in huge amounts of debt.  Where people get paid an honest wage, but are treated like slaves, and everything is lovely and green.

Yeah....Maybe your right.  Ontario is not the place to be....Obviously, there is no potential to be found here.  The new Soo Locke expansion is probably being built so that we can export more maple syrup. 

TM.

New Message
Please login to post a reply