HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Mark2...Here is a quote from your post:

"Now we have Scheer saying he will do better, but has not spelled out how or when he would do it. Can we trust him?"

The answer : "NO".  He is a politician.  Politicians can't be trusted.

BUT.....He, unfortunately, is our best bet IMO.  His platform is resource and energy focused.  Plus, don't forget....Ford's government with the help of Greg Rickford has at least put together a Mining Working Group...

http://www.canadianminingjournal.com/news/pdac-2019-ontario-mines-minister-rickford-pledges-to-cut-red-tape-slams-fed-bill-c-69/

....and I don't know if you've noticed lately, but there has been absolutely no voices of complaint coming from our friends in Matawa, or Mushkegowuk...That in itself has its own significance.  Now, whether this means progress is being made, or agreements are in motion....Who knows.  But one thing it does say is that our Indigenous North is not opposed to Greg Rickford's Conservative views for Ontario's North.. Yet.  Not to mention Greg is by far the best candidate for negotiations with the First Nations in my view....We are lucky to have him in our corner; if you asked me.

So, if we look at what we have in front of us now we have Scheer, who is pro business.  We have Ford, who is pro business.... and we have our boy Alan, who we know is pro business.  That means, IMHO, that we are in the best position ever to make a deal with the First Nations.  Something we haven't seen in years, and something that these Liberal Governments, both Federal and Provincial, have failed to address properly.

Be pessimistic if you will Mark2, but I am very optimistic that this year, or rather this Fall, we will make significant progress once a Conservative Government is in place.

AIMHO....

TM.

New Message
Please login to post a reply