HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I would remind you that the Feds, both Conservative since 2014 and Libs since 2016, have stated on a number of occasions that they have not received a detailed plan submission from the province for funding.  

From 2014 and proof imo of the sheer incompetence and frankly dishonesty of Rickford when he touts the importance of ROF, I provide this:

"Greg Rickford, the federal minister responsible for the file, says it’s up to Ontario’s provincial government to apply for infrastructure funding under the new Building Canada fund announced last week."  https://ipolitics.ca/2014/02/19/federal-government-waiting-for-ontario-to-apply-for-ring-of-fire-funding/  

From 2016 from Trudeau....

"The Ring of Fire mineral region could soon be developed with the help of some federal dollars.But first, the feds say it's up to the province to come up with a plan.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is hinting there might be funding coming down the pipe for the Ring of Fire."    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/sudbury/noront-resources-ring-fire-1.3530694  

Why is Coutts who suggests in 2016 the process in moving forward and had Rickford ON HIS BOARD OF DIRECTORS not publicly questioning why a plan for funding has not been submitted???  At minimum he is being disingenuous with distraction such as the processing plant(unfunded), road extension in to the ROF(unfunded) and the ver changing mine completion dates with not even an MOU for funding Eagles Nest which he proclaims is needed to fund the plant.  This a continuing marketing shell game.  Yes FNs need to be on baord...but with what?? There is nothing on the table for them to get on board with to move mining opportunity forward.

Back to square one (again) and am reminded of a comment made many years ago.  "The minerals in the ground are not going anywhere"

New Message
Please login to post a reply