HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Sent to info@norontresources:

https://news.ontario.ca/mndmf/en/2019/03/mining-working-group-members.html

This working group was established 5 months ago, and now as I watch Noront's stock slide I have to ask... What is happening with Ontario's mining sector? ....& How is this working group helping Noront? Not keeping your investors abreast of news on a regular basis ( at least once a month ) is not wise.  Especially, when the company is drilling, dealing with the Matawa and Mushkegowuk First Nations, talking about finding a "Gold Partner", dreaming of a Ferrochrome Processing Facility, and pushing the Provincial Government for an E/W, or better yet, N/S road to the Ring of Fire.  

Surely without divulging your hidden agenda you could give the little people within your outstanding sharehold a glimpse of what is going on.  There is no doubt in my mind that your institutional investors are being kept in the loop; big money.  How about extending that loop to include the few peasants that surround your kingdom. Good news is scarce these days, and with so much going on I cannot see why Noront is so silent.

Signed,

__________________.
New Message
Please login to post a reply