HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

If I were to guess I would have to say if Eabametoong is interested in being connected to the N/S route, then Neskantaga can't be too far off wanting the same.  When you look at the map above you can see it would not take much for the both of them to be given a mutual road that connects to the N/S corridor.  Provided this is the sort of scenario they are envisioning.  As for supplying the Ring with power the green line in the map that comes from the east, and originates from DeBeer's once operational Victor mine, would do just nicely for the time being.  That is, until a more robust, fully upgraded power supply can be established from Quebec, which would follow the same path; AIMHO.  

I expect that not only roads, but power, will become a hot topic very soon.  These both need to be addressed together at some point before they start of any sort of construction next year....Plus, I am still waiting to see the Mushkegowuk First Nations to make a cameo appearance while all of this is going on.

TM.   

New Message
Please login to post a reply