HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Cupcake,

Rental agreements, the issuing of shares, and the forming partnerships where there is no sharing of debt loads and/or capital expenses means nothing.  IMO at least.  Until we get our road announcement the market is still well aware that for the time being we are a stranded resource.  No matter how much potential we have.  I personally do not expect our sp to move a great deal since these recent announcements only facilitate a means with which to build infrastructure, form a mine, a later process its ores.  It does not pay the bills, nor secure what we really need, which is government road funding assured, a major to join with, and the capital loans and/or reinvestment that we desperately require to move forward.

Mines cost money, and lots of it.  Until we have the capital, the road, and an actual partner sharing the costs we are just another mining company with big dreams.  Not to say that these dreams cannot come true.  Only that we need to wake up to the reality of our current situation.  We owe money.  We have no road...still.  And the only thing we are managing right now is more dilution and with it more loss of money.  What the market wants from us is an announcement that addresses these issues and ensures that our course is a stable one where they feel the money is coming soon. 

Unfortunately, many have been forced to wait too long for our fortunes to turn.  Now their still worried and leery about the same old thing in the past coming to stop us from moving forward; government, first nations, RCF.  Especially, when they ask us to " Show me the money", and time and time again we come up empty handed.

TM.

New Message
Please login to post a reply