HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Babjak1,
Thank you for your  in-depth reply. I have invested or gambled far too often in the past with can't miss companies that did. Did you ever hear or Rea Gold or Armada Gold or Plaintree Systems or Minelake Minerals or I star Internet or more recently Dyonamed ? Unfortunately I have!

My problem is 2 fold.

First, where is Baosteel and Franco Nevada? Are they quite happy and gobbling up shares at these fire sale prices? Are they happy for RCF in being able to acquire 20% of the company that they have invested in in " interest payments " on a measly 15 million dollar loan? And we still owe them the 15 million!

Secondly, Is the Canadian or Ontario government happy to see control of this huge Canadian resource slip into the hands of the Americans? Is there not a possibility that Noront could get help from either government or Bao or Franco to stop the bleeding to RCF and pay off the loan?

Maybe you are right and everyone is just waiting for the SP to fall to 1 centbefore they buy.

I called your friend Rick Rule when he was on Market Call and asked about Noront.He knew about Noront but wasn't an investor.
I am sitting on almost 1/2 million shares and am not looking forward to 1cent or RCF getting more fire sale shares!

Where is our help going to come from??

respectfully

Rico

New Message
Please login to post a reply