HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Rico, your comment to my post of:

"Maybe you are right and everyone is just waiting for the SP to fall to 1 centbefore they buy."

I did not imply this at all.

What I did write was the following which was quoted by Rick Rule-Sprott:

It was the single most important financial event of my career.”

That’s what my friend Rick Rule of Sprott Global recently told me of his experience in the uranium market.

Rick was referring to Paladin Energy, a uranium company that leaped from one penny to $10 per share during uranium’s last bull market. That’s a 1,000-fold increase.

In other words, a $1,000 investment could have exploded into $1 million."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I clearly demonstrated in my post that Rick Rule or Sprott was not seen in the top 20 shareholder list.

And that the list represented 70% of the shareholders. Since this was the single most important event of Rick Rule's life....where was he??? I implied he must have been part of the remaining 30% shareholders and in order for this to have been "LIFE CHANGING" he must have being buying small amounts under different company names in order to remain invisible to the top 20 list.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In another post I provided a link to show people that RCF, Denver Colorado bought  6.250,000 million shares of Paladin on  Feb. 26, 2004 for 8 cents.

link below:

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20040226/pdf/3ks33qjzc7qyr.pdf

Do you know who was hiding under RCF then????

I don't. Could it have been Rick Rule?? Maybe. RCF appears as holder 2004, but not a holder in 2005.

Why leave when the party just begun? Or were the assets later held by JP Morgan in 2005? Who knows.

The point I was trying to make was Paladin, involved  BOTH -Rick Rule-Sprott and RCF, Denver Colorado...and although it saw some ugly lows(1998-2003)   like ALL the miners from that bad bear market, It did very well in the end.

The similarity for Noront is 

Sprott, Franco Nevada  was interested in Noront back in 2008.  RCF came on board on April 24, 2012.

"TORONTO, ONTARIO (February 7, 2008) – Noront Resources Ltd. (“Noront”) (TSX VENTURE: “NOT”) has closed a private placement of 6,500,000 units of Noront for aggregate gross proceeds of $26,000,000.

Noront is very pleased to announce that Rosseau Asset Management; Pinetree Capital Ltd.; Robert McEwen, President, Evanachan Limited; Pierre Lassonde, Chairman, Franco-Nevada Corporation; Sprott Asset Management; and Northfield Capital Corporation purchased a substantial portion of the units in this private placement."

Each unit was priced at $4.00 and consists of one common share and one-half of one common share purchase warrant. 

========================================================================

It was Rosseau Asset management that started the proxy fight and it was stated that the above shareholders were HAPPY with the new changes to managment and board.

meaning folks like Sprott and Franco were happy!

=====================================================================

So if Sprott and Franco liked Noront enough to pay $4 a share back in 2008 with some drill holes and were happy with the changes after Rousseau's proxy fight...

Do you think they like Noront better now at 15 cents??? Do you think they like it better now after Noront consolidated  85 % of the claims ( in which SPROTT helped with that)

Do you think they like Noront even more now that the gov't wants to help with infrastructure?

Do you think they like it better now that Responsible steel will cut out some suppliers?

Do you think they like it better now that Climate Change will be used to promote EV's?

Do you think they like it better now that Eskom looks shaky?

I believe they like it even more now.

Baosteel has a board seat and was interested in Offtake agreements not in buying up shares and taking over the company. They are still on the board of Noront.

I don't have a crystal ball, I just look at history and look for clues.

I believe streaming deals will be done to raise equity going forward.

Oh, and before I forget Rico, I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving last week.

New Message
Please login to post a reply