HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Then why are you on this forum JW.  Your misery should not need our company.  I guess your too young on this forum to understand that. Besides, you only post doom and gloom anyway.

JOHNNIEWALKER'S ACCOUNT

Username:
JohnnieWalker
Date Joined:
Mar 14, 2019 05:24PM
City:
Not specified
Activity Points:

So may I suggest you move on, or find something, or someone else, to complain to or complain about.  I will agree that management should do more.  But it is our Indigenous friends who need to come onboard first to make that happen.  Not all Indigenous groups have settled their business with our company, nor with our levels of government; provincially and federally. If you were to follow the news you can see that this is happening.  You cannot deny that.

There are those that know the timing is approaching.  Again, only if you do your homework.  Financial situations can easily change in the market of mining.  You must know that.  We, here, are all waiting for the inevitable, which is a road not only to our mine, but to our stranded First Nations of the North.  A people, who, are on the verge of reconciliation my dear Canadian friend.  If you think for one minute that a simple handshake will end that barrier between Canada and the First Nations you are sadly mistaken.  They want equality, self-governance....and they want partnership.  Our government is bending over backwards to give them the moon, but at the same time they know that such a price cannot be paid without something in return for the rest of Canada.  This is all not just about reconciliation...It's about business.

There will be many opportunities presenting themselves this coming year.  I suggest everyone wait.  Pay no attention to JW; IMO.  I question whether the wind he blows comes from his mouth.  Hold your ground, and most of all remember what is in Noront's.  You, JW, are what we call in the investment world a "Chicken Little".  Running around telling everyone the sky is falling. When clearly it is NOT; IMO.

GLTA and Wait till next year to stay in or out....BUT....Your call.

JW...No hard feelings...I just don't trust you.

TM 

New Message
Please login to post a reply