HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
So.....I have to ask.... Where is JW? We haven't heard from him for awhile. Mind you...I do have him on " Ignore", but I figured he'd be back to somehow comment on Noront's downward movement. It's not as if he can say, "I told you so" about Tesla. In fact, if I do remember he told Babjak1 they were going nowhere but down. At that time their stock was at ....I believe $ 174 US / share. Seems Tesla is now over $ 500 US / share. So much for that prediction.

But...Hey... What about Babjak1...Where did he/she go? Well....I just happen to know the answer to that one. If I may...This is the best way for me to describe the situation...Let's just say that "Agoracom's Noront Forum" is like the favourite beach you swim at in Florida, that from time to time posts "Shark Warning" signs. Typically, from the beach it's hard to see any. But, you know by the stories, and the warnings, that their out there in the water (Investment World). Somewhere.

In Babjak1's case he/she is more of a diver, than a swimmer, so he/she has the best chance of seeing them coming. We all seem to know this about Babjak1.  Simply because of all the in-depth information he/she brings back to the beach, and shares. The only problem with diving though, is that there is a greater chance of seeing, and/or bumping into, sharks. It was on Babjak1's last dive (sharing detailed info. on the forum) he/she was paid a visit by a shark, or something that seem to resemble a shark. This was enough to keep her/him from sharing what was found during the dive, and prompted him/her not to share with anyone on the beach (Agoracom's Noront Forum) ever again.....End of story.

In speaking directly with Babjak1 I can only say this, without going into detail. He/she still believes strongly in Noront, and the Ring of Fire. But after the recent experience Babjak1 encountered he/she is very reluctant to post anything to Agoracom's Noront Forum. Babjak1 has always been, and always will be, very much invested in Noront. This is something Babjak1 wanted me to say. Above all else. It is just so unfortunate that it had to come to this. For now he/she is concerned for her own safety.

May you continue to dive in safety Babjak1.  One day I hope your able to resurface here on the forum.  But, until then, good luck to you.

TM.
New Message
Please login to post a reply