HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

From Sudbury i was just using the aprox. Yearly production of palladium/platium from the website of nearly 100,000 oz. of production. But if palladium goes the way of rhodium we will be a palladium mine. Without paper trades in palladium, like they have for gold, the powers can not controll the price, and the combustion engine will be with us for a lot longer than people think. When the truth is known what the real cost to our planet earth and its poor when minning for all the supposed green teck haszardous minerals is. Well people will realize that burnning fossil fuels is way eazier and more efficient on the environment. The planet co2 levels are historically low at just 380 parts per million. What people do not understand is at 150 parts per mil. Plant live dies on the plant. Plants love 1000 parts per.The last ice age locked up the co2 down to 180 parts per and kill vast forests creating huge coal beds that we mine today. Co2 is the building block of life on our planet..JMHO

New Message
Please login to post a reply