HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this, or seen it.  So, I am doing it now.  Trudeau's talk starts at 12:30, and continues right through to 30:56.  Everything he is saying sounds promising...I just hope he follows through on his word and takes investing in Canada seriously.  The fact that he mentions Larry Fink & BlackRock in his address should be a pretty good sign he is ready to move forward with funding mining projects of national interest.  The Ring of Fire has to be on his radar, and hopefully included in this year's budget...Fingers crossed.  

If you listen closely you'll hear Trudeau mention "Critical Minerals" that will be important to the upcoming transition to green technology and the move to EVs.  We already know our neighbours to the south are eager to establish a responsible and reliable supply chain with Canada, to provide them with what they so desparately need to become both self-sufficient and re-address National Security issues.  On the Critical Minerals list that they have Canada is able to provide them with anywhere from 13 - 16 of the 35 they are looking for....Chromium being one to them.  Along with a host of rare earths and other EV, Defence, and Space Exploration grade ingredients.

Now, if you've looked at the current state South Africa is in, and how long they may be affected, then you'll get a pretty good picture of where the chromium markets may move to; still using coal energy and old technology.  Hint: With the  responsible sourcing of metals taking the stage globally it would appear North America is shaping up to be a pretty good place to invest.  That much I will agree on with Trudeau....It is his action plan I have a problem with...Glacial is the word to best describe it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply