HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Great info. confirmation Mr TM. 

This confirms that RFC has always had the Big six Canadian Banks'  under control of when NOT Hydro power for the power to start -build the NOT mine road from the mine opening end would arrive at the start -mine build from the mine end at Webbequi/ TC Highway.

Then, as you likely know, the mined residue will form extracted mined material using the newly available sufficient power supply, will be more than suffice to dig the mine. 
This enables to the various interim -timed sub project component event start dates for the following events, (all triggered by the known delivery date of Ontario Hydro power to the NOT mine opening drilling start.

The completion date for power delivery also triggers  the logically following events in a planned and approved order in order to establish first mine revue revenue dates; all the way back to ON and Fed funding promised; all  necessary permits timings authorization, and ; necessary eguipment deliveries, contract staffing etc, etc, and finally the start date of the mine start end of the first RoF mine road.

Knowledge of the NOT mine revenue start date date triggers everything  and confirms the  amount of $$$ funding needed to be arranged by the same six banks (minimum), necessary to fiance the initial mine road from the various logically, and long planned-ahead RFC and Bank finance planning for NOT and the rest of the RoF projects of the future.

So what is the start date of NOT's Road, mine, government, and various simultaneous constructions? 
The announcement of proven, post US deliverable Covid 19 drum cure: December 2020, preceded by gradual gradual savaged removals of the RFC NOT consoled pricing controls.

That's my timing plan to start more NOT purchasing. Hopefully Ingrid lets me know what she thinks.

Peter

New Message
Please login to post a reply