HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I agree BigD.

The majority of our shares are either owned by RCF, insiders, or major institutional investors, who are all looking for a good return on their investment. We retail, as far as I know, account for very little. If RCF still believes enough in this company to keep taking shares, instead of money, then I doubt we will be sold at a discount. As you've said, that would have happened already. I don't think that they have any intention of giving us up for a song. However, if they are acting as a proxy for a larger institutional investor, or number of investors, I can see their shares being handed over to those third party individuals. Who, in turn, would reward RCF handsomely, and then assume majority control over the company.

Who those investors are could be is anyone's guess, but Glencore does come to mind. As I have suggested before with reason; personal opinion.

TM.

New Message
Please login to post a reply