HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

It's been a very long time since I've visited this site and, in electing to do so, it has awakened a surprising amount of emotion.  I had read one of the recent trade articles about the players (who have the grip on NOT) and how many shares outstanding there are to date.  When I first bought NOT shares the total outstanding was somewhere around 160K I believe....perhaps a little less.  When I look at today's count I can't help but shake my head.  Those that bought and held over the years have had an unfortunate time with it.  It wouldn't be so bad if the dilution weren't so extensive but that's what the players do and it's unfortunately legal.  The usual reverse Robin Hood caper.

I hope that NOT eventually makes a move that rewards it's "deserving" shareholders.  I know a lot of people put big hopes into this company with many still hoping.  Again....we wait to see. 

The best of health and wealth to everyone here!

Sum

New Message
Please login to post a reply