HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

In order for the E/W communities to benefit they way they want they'll have to do more that just be part of Matawa. Remember, the E/W route has already been funded, studied by all, and had an EA done that should have been finished long ago. Plus, the communities of Neskantaga, Eabametoong and Nabinimik still want roads to their communities, and in order for them to be involved in the Ring of Fire these roads will have to extend to the Ring as well. IMO, there is no opposition anymore. We are now merely dealing with a case of "Give us what we want, and you'll get what you need. So long as it does not destroy our traditions, the animals, or the environment".

Both Webequie and Marten Falls have signaled that they are ready to move forward without the others...Or so it would appear. However, I believe these two, Marten Falls and Webequie, decided not to complain and instead showed their respect fot the others by allowing things to be delayed all this time. With their patience running out these two have finally gotten to the point of saying to the others, "OK. Hammer your deals out with the government,  and quit stalling. Because we are get impatient. We will wait no longer".  I can only imagine that with the level of priority that exists behind the Ring of Fire opening up that negotiations are currently in the works. Promises are being made to these communities like Neskantaga, Eabametoong and Nibinamik. I expect they will get the moon, and the stars. Once this is established and these First Nations get what they want, then and only then, will we see cooperation, and the signing on dotted lines.

Something I believe is just around the corner.

TM.

New Message
Please login to post a reply