HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Ringer,

I view the Eagle's Nest like this...Years ago the Nest had an egg in it...A big, beautiful egg....and everyone at the time were told that once that egg opened up that a huge, gorgeous pheonix would emerge. That would spread it's massive flaming wings and begin to fly.  Igniting all that it touched. Including the Ring of Fire.

Well....There were those who knew this was going to happen. So, they stepped in quickly to keep the egg from hatching. YES...There was a time when everyone thought the pheonix would fly, and they all got excited. But that was never allowed to happen. Instead, those who knew what the egg truly possessed decided it was best to keep that hidden, so that people would forget about it, and it's secrets would remain only known by a select few.

One of those select few people has now shown himself. Andrew Forrest. A person who I believe has been the one keeping the egg from HATCHING. Along with others like Coutts.... Like Fewelling...Like Nolan.... Like Ryan. Our Matawa First Nation partners are being brought on board as we speak; IMO. Until that is satisfied everyone will stay mum. Our CEO takes off his gag only to whisper. NOT talk...Until the deal is done. 

If an FS is divulged this AGM I will be speechless. But it is my guess, and my expectation, that there is still more that has to be accomplished; Forrest through the trees. So, this said I don't think it will be I who will be speechless. But, instead, our CEO; Coutts.

TM.

New Message
Please login to post a reply