HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

NEW LISTING ALERT!!!

Awakn Life Sciences to Commence Trading on the NEO Exchange Under the Symbol 'AWKN'

• Strategic focus on developing and delivering psychedelic medicines to treat Addiction.
  • Strong psychedelic drug development pipeline targeting Addiction.
  • First mover advantage for clinics in the UK and the EU with 400m people and CAD$25TR GDP.
  • The leading research and clinical team in the industry focused on using psychedelics to treat Addiction.
  • Multiple scalable revenue streams across drug development and clinical delivery.

Awakn logoset 300x100

Hub On AGORACOM / Corporate Profile / Recent Interview

Ah....Now I get it. The last bout of "Enhanced Housing" funds that both Neskantaga and Eabametoong received for 36 million was during 2019-2020. But there is also another ongoing discussion in respect to more of this same type of funding ("Enhanced Housing") for 2020 -2021. Guess they didn't get their fill the first time...Perhaps Neskantaga wants the pot sweetened a little more before they agree to cooperate..BUT....Now they have my curiousity...Wonder how much this is going to cost the Canadian taxpayer this time?...

TM.

Housing

Enhanced Housing 2020-2021

Province/Territory: Ontario
First Nation/Organization: Neskantaga First Nation
Description:
Enhanced housing 2020-2021.

Departmental Investment: N/A

Project Status:

Latitude: 52.20458408
Longitude: -88.01144188
New Message