HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Neskantaga First Nation calls for halt to environmental study process on Ring of Fire road

Hilarious. Neskantaga calls for halt to EA on May 10th. May 11th the Provincial government responds by announcing a partnership with the Chiefs of Ontario to “Ensuring the full and equal participation of Indigenous peoples in the economy is a top priority for our government.” Not a peep from Marten Falls or Webequie First Nations.

Moonias is further isolating himself from the rest of Matawa. How long before he’s replaced by Neskatanga or has he got a good grip on the leadership? I mean there will come a time where his people look at neighbouring nations making deals and shaping decisions while Neskatanga shouts at the refs from the sideline. I'm not too concerned about Moonias anymore, I'm further convinced Matawa has made its decision to move ahead.

New Message
Please login to post a reply