HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Bless you John Lennon.

At the AGM, having not been attending or part of previous ones, are Roberts Rules of Order used? 

I just looked and there are many sites offering cheat sheets for anyone to use and follow in a meeting such as the one coming up. 

Make a motion to fire COUTTS for his incompetence. Why not? We are shareholders and we do have a voice.

I have now contacted Noront twice asking for news of any kind and have received, yes you guessed correctly, zero response. Crickets. Not even a polite acknowledgment. I ask my fellow shareholders how this can be tolerated by us. This is no way to run a company. 

For those who's hope and enthusiasm continue to flourish even with Chief M. and others trying their best with misinformation to derail this project, thank you. It still gives this shareholder hope. 

Good luck to all of us. We deserve it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply