HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Cough it up Alan....We know you have it.

TM.

https://www.northernontariobusiness.com/industry-news/mining/noront-samples-ring-of-fires-gold-potential-2643852

Noront samples Ring of Fire’s gold potential

Nickel, chromite mine developer would entertain precious metal joint venture partner
Aug 17, 2020 4:00 PM By: Ian Ross

....Among Noront’s other plans for 2020 is to finalize a date to start construction of the Eagle’s Nest mine project and update its eight-year-old feasibility study, which originally predicted an 11-year mine life. They’ll also have to chase down some pre-development financing.....

.....Two preliminary economic assessments will be started of its Blackbird chromite deposit and the proposed ferrochrome processing plant slated for Sault Ste. Marie.

........On the community engagement side, Noront hopes to sign a “project advancement agreement” with area First Nations, which will lead to an eventual impact benefit agreement, outlining training and employment opportunities down the road......

......Get to it Alan. Time to walk your talk....Talking...Yeah...Maybe more hot air will lift the stock higher.....

.....TM.

New Message
Please login to post a reply