HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I have been reading this board for years. Thanks to all who have added and contributed over that time to enhance my understanding and knowledge of the ring!

I have been in NOT for a long time waiting for some company to come and get this mineral deposit. The world is changing and minerals seem to be the new excitement. 

I have accumulated and averaged down a lot of shares over the years, but I still have no plan to tender at this ridiculous price. 

I feel the BOD sold its soul to fend off Wyloo. They are legally handcuffed from anything else until a formal offer is proposed by Wyloo.

My question is how will Wyloo guarantee  its price 0.70$ while not even formal. I feel this simply to disrupt the BHP tender and fear that if it doesnt materialize, Wyloo will rescind and again offer 0.31$. Any thoughts?

Thanks for all the contributions, and good luck. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply