HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Can't sleep,  somethings bugging me.  Navi recently posted about how our BOD essentially handcuffed themselves in an effort to fend off Wyloo and the initial "proposal  " of .31.

While I don't completely trust new posters it did make me think...

What has Wyloo actually done here?  I mean obviously he got this thing started with his "proposal" to buy us.  But that just made our BOD go out and look hard for another interested party to essentially back the company and prevent a hostile takeover.  BHP was that party.  They agreed to back us with the handcuff agreement that our BOD supports them until a superior bid materialized.  In truth, it hasn't.

Wyloo sits on BOD, they know the deal. Forrest (Wyloo) then makes a superior proposal...not a formal offer, just a proposal.  This served to negate any headway that BHP was getting by increasing the SP to the point that no one would tender at .55 It also served to discredit our BOD because they still have to support the only actual offer on the table.

Smart or dirty tactics? Forrest has negated the deal on the table just by words.  Doesn't cost him a dime.  He didn't lock into an offer he didn't send out useless books and tender agreements, he's not committed in any monetary way.  But he looks like the hero at the moment.

Not sure of the end game here cause Wyloo is definitely interested... they own close to 37% of the company with the convertible loan arrangement.  I really think they want this company, they are doing all they can to make BPH fail.

Does this go until November with the current offer.  If a real 2nd offer doesn't present itself does BHP come out swinging after that date?  Does Wyloo swing back?  Does our BOD finally get released from their handcuff arrangement and speak freely?

Lots of questions and answers I can only guess at with very limited info to go on.  Gonna have to ride this out I guess.  Where is this 3rd company already?  At least our SP is headed in the right direction. Holding tight...
A.

New Message
Please login to post a reply