HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Andrew Forrest spearheads global green hydrogen push

TR,

I strongly believe Noront is a integral part of a much larger plan that Dr. Forrest has here in Canada, and that Canada is in turn an integral part of his even larger global initiatives. Forrest, IMO, is not limited to his own monetary resources here. He may be venturing out in many directions but something tells me money is not a concern of his. For years he has surrounded himself with the people necessary to maintain a limitless source of capital. In particular, from Chinese investors who support his initiatives and investment goals.  Aside from his own philanthropy and desires to save humanity, which I commend him on, I also see collaboration and the securing of crucial assets to make all that he wishes to achieve possible for the greater good, and so too for his personal goals of success. 

In other words I believe there are certain things he and his many investment arms must attain for ultimate success...I believe Noront and the Ring of Fire are critical pieces to the overall plan he has that cannot be forfeited under any circumstance. For they are too valuable to let go and will affect everything already in motion. Failure is NOT an option.

Again...Just my opinion.

TM.

New Message
Please login to post a reply