HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Maureen

I got your PM resonse, attached,(copied below), including my question to you.

Time for BHP to delare its intentions, me thinks. NOT shareholders control the RoF  "control war". And BHP just might want to keep this in mind before that third bidder shows up.

Peter

posted on Oct 07, 2021 09:07AM

Peter I replied to you hours ago and I see it never went, nor can I find what i wrote! 
Damn that's annoying. Suffice to say that I understand your concerns with social media, however, you will find that my followers on twitter are of the best calibre. They're all investors, First Nations, media, mining companies, etc. I post articles that cover the whole industry as I feel they relates to the ROF and all its companies . 
Hope I'm answering your concerns. 
I'm going to copy this for myself in case it doesn't send again! 
Peter Marshall on October 06, 2021 23:11 said:--------------------------------------------------Hi. Its Peter. 
I know we know each other, and that I have long trusted you.

As you might recall, I spent a ton of years in the high-tech industry; made some money, bought/ never sold NOT shares starting late 2007; bought/ a number of NOT RoF neighbour companies, most at an overall loss.

During my US/ Cdn/EU sales-mktg. travels, I learned a few things re IT and business strategy, and as a result never could get myself to use certain communication methods. 
Both Twitter and Facebook are at the top of the list. Email is ok.

Internet + lot'sa security software, and tusted people seems to work, plus close attention to personal financials and a couple of very accomplished, now adult executive children.

So, I am very intigued by your reasoning behind your suggestion to enlarge the exposure of some NOT/AGO posts. .....If your were in charge.

I can think of a couple of reasons why you may well be correct in your suggestion, but wanted to hear from you, first. 
Let me know, if you can.

My very best regards. 
Peter Marshall

New Message
Please login to post a reply