HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

For all of you waiting for November 9th, remember that nothing may happen before then or on that date.  This is a waiting game.  The longer this drags out, the more likely that some long-term holders will capitulate.  A few hundred thousand shares here and there may not seem like much, but it can make a difference.  Any potential buyers know this.

If you've been paying attention to Noront for more than a decade (as many of us have), remember that another 6-12 months shouldn't make a difference.  Patience is a virtue.  I think that the longer it takes for news, the better the news will be.  Negotiations are certainly happening behind the scenes.  I'm fine with waiting another year, if necessary.

My advice:  Don't start planning out your Christmas shopping yet.  But I guess that it couldn't hurt to put together a wish list for Christmas 2022.

New Message
Please login to post a reply