HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Hey, Jingles/Bill-

Your Nov 14/2007 AGO member start was about a month before my Dec.2007 AGO start.

Stay patient, as you have already been for 14 years. Just a little more time for what you deserve. 

There are lots of bonafide shareholders like you and I, here. The fake few posters here have long ago been easy to spot.

It is my very considered opinion that the third Noront owner will be with the one with political "doer"-power for the entire RoF. Both Wyloo and BHP are also "doers".

The Ontario re-election announcements are just starting to warm up, as of today.

Ford has a plan; his key advisors have long read  this blog, and foreign investors do, too..... those that left Canada a half decade ago.

I Suggest Ford could indicte his next election PR with an Order of Ontario announcement, for The AGO publisher. next week. The man who kept the RoF alive in the Ontario Mining Industry.

The Order of Canada will follow quickly when Ontario becomes the third Noront shareholder. Maybe O'Toole could be nearby with his approval congratulations.
The math is easy:....> NOT shareholders;  Wyloo-BHP negotiators:-BHP gets 51%; Wyloo gets 40% with Ontario buying the balance:9%.

Let the Jobs, roads and manufacturing industries and infastructures begin.

Ford has the plan,... now, and the means and the platform to trigger this.

Peter Marshall

New Message
Please login to post a reply