HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"Who is buying all those shares and why?"......From Subury

My answer: Ontario's Government, and its' wholly owned Ontario Hydro subsidiay.

Why? 

There are many, very compelling reasons.

In his coming second term as Premier, Ontario's popuation  will hit 20 Million people (more tha double that of PQ, now, btw).

To build the Thousands of homes; hundreds of miles of highway infastructure(s); attract educated, skilled, motivated workers; Ontario will act now to trigger the greatest development in Ontario's history since the Railways to the Canadian Pacific :-

Ontario will announce the opening and phased creation of the Ring of Fire Corporation. It will build roads, housing, water, and infastructures to attract world class quantities of capital investment, not seen in Canada in a decade. The Chair of the RoF Corporation will be the Ontario premier and the third ownership group will be Ontario taxpayers.

Ontario is indeed fortunate to have the RoF, and it endless mineral bounties. 
Leadership counts, and the time is right.

Pay attention, informed readers of Agoracom; Irish's mining blogs; and Stan Sudols' Republc of Mining publications.

I have long prior AGO-NOT posted my own hoped outcome of Noront "control" battle, coming to an end, soon.

We are exremely fortunate to have two of the greatest corporate, mining leaders in the world to descide to land in Ontario. What a combination:... Wylloo's rail, port-build GHG  / hydro based inovations,  and, BHP's proven world- class mine buid capababity:...

And Ontario's people.

What a trifecta!  Peter

New Message
Please login to post a reply