HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Personally I'm getting tired of all the penny talk, these guys are starting to really annoy me - and that's putting it mildly. I'm doing my best to keep the language acceptable here.

Fact:
- in September 2012 (yes, over 9 years ago), the Feasibility Study put the after tax Net Present Value of Eagle's Nest at $543M CAD, based on the M&I resources only. It did not include the inferred resources.

I believe there are now ~563M shares outstanding. Someone please correct me if I  am wrong.

That puts the NPV of Eagle's Nest at $0.96/share - in 2012 dollars. And that's just Eagle's Nest!

We all, including Wyloo & BHP, know there is A LOT more in the ground than just the M&I of EN. I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record, but there's also the known NI-43-101 amounts in Blackbird, Big Thor, Black Label and Big Daddy, and then the inferrred amounts, and then Blue Jay, Thunderbird, etc, etc, etc. Need I go on?

And now the Province has re-iterated its promise to spend $1B on the road. With a bit of pressure the Feds will probably do the same - it's good for the FN's, it's green, it's future jobs, good for the economy, etc, etc, etc...

All that and BHP and Wyloo want to steal it for a mere $0.75/share and probably ship it offshore? NOT my shares.

Mike and Twiggy: Either come back with some real dollars or take an effing hike! Preferably somewhere into the Aussie outback where you'll never be seen again.

Sorry, I know I'm preaching to the converted here, but I needed to vent.

Hobbit

New Message
Please login to post a reply