HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I get what your saying...Retail are the peasants..But the course of events...Strange as they are...Still lead me to believe the old line of "Trust Us" is being used by the Noront Board when they have shown no reason to be trusted. Lack of a presenting a proper evaluation of the company's assets prior to these takeover proceedings, and then using an outdated or skewed market analysis to achieve net asset worth falls into that category of mistrust. The referencing of company's asset value from an outdated FS (2012) is no different than asking for $7 / share because that was what our stock went for back in 2008. The argument here being is that on one side you may have unreasonable expectations of shareholders , but on the other side you have the unfair discounting by prospective bidders. There has been no attempt to level the playing field by our Board. In fact they have done the opposite without comment to suggest that certain things are missing in the bidding process...Such as the updated FS, which don't you think would be of value to shareholder decision-making.

I see it like this...Better to say something than to say nothing at all. Stupid is the man/woman who expects to be heard when they stand silent as other decide for them. But....As you say...It may be for NOT...Let's all hope we're all good this Christmas.

TM.

New Message
Please login to post a reply